Looking for a fun family outing this week? Check out our hand-picked 36 great weekend spots for the whole family to enjoy!
It is easy to find things to to with your kids in Singapore with Kidlander.com
Wondering where to start? Check these out:
- Bring your binoculars to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve and go on a bird watching journey.
- The Singapore Discovery Centre is an educational spot where children will be able to discover many wonderful things!
- Go on an enchanting moonlight trip on the HIPPO River Cruise and see Singapore like you’ve never seen it!
- It’s snow fun all day at Snow City.
- JWT Kids Gym makes exercising fun for kids!
- Learn all about water through edutainment at the NEWater Visitor Centre.
- Bring your kids to Explorerkid, an indoor playground for a lazy weekend trip!
- Putt away indoors in air-conditioned comfort at LilliPutt.
- Take a trip to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom for a fluttering adventure!
- Looking for furniture or decorative ideas for your home? IKEA has it all and while you are at it, the little ones could have their share of fun too at the designated play area.
- Calling all nature lovers, go on a trekking adventure or simply laze around at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- Meet the crocodiles at Singapore Crocodilarium for a croc adventure!
- Take a walk down memory lane at Changi Museum with chapels built around World War II.
- Bring your kids to Jacob Ballas Children’s Garden for a unique learning and experience in a garden setting.
- A wild night of animal discovery at The Night Safari!
- Get to know the different types of fishes at Qian Hu Fish Farm. Some might just surprise you.
- MacRitchie Reservoir is a popular spot for nature lovers.
- Every day is a day of fun at Sentosa with tons of activities to partake in with the whole family.
- Get absorbed by great pieces of art at the Singapore Art Museum.
- Labrador Park is a great picnic spot with a scenic view of the sea!
- Head over to Fuji Ice Skating Centre, Singapore’s largest indoor ice-skating rink for a fabulous time!
- If a premier lifestyle, recreational and entertainment hub is what you are looking for than Downtown East is your spot!
- The mythological journey takes centre stage at Haw Par Villa a house of archetypal Chinese folklore.
- Looking for a place to unwind? Orchid Country Club is a tropical retreat especially for golf enthusiasts.
- For an educational farm tour, Farmart Centre includes a series of farms to explore, where children can interact with the animals.
- Bishan Park is a great choice with a line-up of amenities that appeal to sport enthusiasts and children.
- Make a trip to the Singapore Zoo and meet the animals that call the zoo their home.
- Besides being immersed in the vibrant reds of the atmosphere and the lion dance, catch a glimpse of the 50’s, recreated at Chinatown Heritage Centre.
- The Marina Barrage is a great spot for kite-flying.
- Another great spot for a leisurely stroll – East Coast Park.
- Get to know birds at Jurong Bird Park and look forward to the large spread of activities lined-up!
- Known also as the Jurong garden, the Chinese & Japanese Gardens is perfect for a quiet stroll or to commemorate a lovely occasion.
- Head over to Botanic Gardens and be greeted by a variety of botanical and horticultural attractions.
- For a stroll or jog in the park, go to Lower Seletar Reservoir Park.
- Satisfy your mind’s curiosity about science by wandering the exhibitions at the Singapore Science Centre and making new discoveries!
Tell us what your favourite spots are to take the family out in the comment section below!