School holidays are coming up soon, and mums and dads, if you don’t have the time nor the inclination to travel, you’ll be surprised that our own little red dot has so many surprises to offer!
Here then are the best family-friendly hotels in Singapore, which are so ideal for a staycation. We think the kids will love them!
Enjoy a well-deserved break with the all new Fam-tastic Weekend Staycation package at Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium.
The Fam-tastic Weekend Staycation Package includes:
- Kids welcome pack and in-room amenities
- Movie by the poolside
- In-hotel activity
- Buffet breakfast for two adults and two kids 12 years and under
- Complimentary 30 minutes free play at Waka Waka (Annex @ Furama)
- Complimentary polaroid photo upon check-out
- Complimentary parking
- 15% off Xin Cuisine Chinese Restaurant and 1-for-1 lunch or dinner buffet at Atrium Restaurant
The Fam-tastic Weekend Staycation Package starts from SGD 220++ per room per night (Check-in on Friday or Saturday).
Address: 317 Outram Road, Singapore 169075
Step into paradise at D’Resort, one of Singapore’s first nature inspired resort, featuring an integrated water park experience. Here’s what you can expect:
- A special kids check-in counter and welcome pack
- Kids can play a fun in-room game and unlock a specially prepared treasure box full of surprises.
- Themed rooms! Choose between two themes: Amazonian Jungle or Underwater. They also have one room specially designed with an M&M’s theme!
Rooms come with 1 Queen-Size Bed + 1 Bunk Bed.
- Complimentary Playtime at eXplorerkid
- The resort also boasts of hassle-free experiential activities, such as Urban Farming, Cycling to the Gems In The East and Kayaking to Singapore’s First Floating Kelong.
- Other perks include free Wi-Fi, BBQ facilities, and a direct access to Wild Wild Wet water park.
Rainforest Family rooms starts from $160++ per night (2 adults, 2 children)
Address: D’Resort @ Downtown East, 1 Pasir Ris Close, 519599
If you want to escape the hustle and bustle of city life and enjoy the simple pleasures of the countryside, look no further than the D’Kranji Farm Resort.
The family suite can accomodate 8 people, comes with a spacious, separate living area, amongst many other quality features and amenities:
- 2 bedrooms, 4 Queen-sized beds
- Separate Living area with sofa set
- Kitchenette and dining area
- Backyard with BBQ pit
- 2 bathrooms
- Private Karaoke System
- Coffee & tea making facilities
Take your kids to the Fishing Village on-site to teach them a thing (or two) about fishing and prawning. Other attractions include bicycle kiosk, farm tour and the world’s first Swiftlet Garden museum!
To make a booking, please call 6862 9717 or email
Address: 10 Neo Tiew Lane 2, Singapore 718813
Revel in island luxury at Capella Singapore @Sentosa Island. They are offering 2 family packages.
The Capella Family – Stay and Play package includes:
- Daily breakfast at The Knolls for up to two adults and two children* or 3 adults
- Choice of Universal Studios Singapore™ One-Day tickets for up to two adults and two children** or 3 adults
- Evening movie popcorn amenity once per stay.
(Valid for stays from 1 January 2017 to 22 December 2017)
Capella Family- The Manor Experience includes:
- Daily breakfast at The Knolls or in-room dining for six persons
- Daily food & beverage credits of S$300nett
- Two 60 minutes facial/massage treatments at the award-winning Auriga spa per day
- Arrival and departure transfer by a private limousine
- Private car for a four-hour usage during your stay
- A dedicated Villa Host offering 24/7 personalised service
- Fully stocked refreshment centre with snacks and fruits
Address: 1 The Knolls, Sentosa Island, 098297
Children are sure to have fun at Shangri La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa! The resort is an aquatic paradise for children. They can enjoy an exhilarating time with various water slides and the splash pad. Nearby, an outdoor playground awaits the little ones.
Check out their Family Fun package:
- Daily buffet breakfast at Silver Shell Cafe
- Free buffet dinner at Silver Shell Cafe with unlimited soft drinks, chilled juices, house wine or beer
- Children between the ages of 5 and 12 will receive free (full-day) registration at the Toots Club and be able to participate in organised activities there.
Each child will be entitled to one hour of complimentary play time at the club’s signature giant tree-house slide during one of the following periods – 10am to 12noon, 2pm to 4pm or 7pm to 9pm
- Children that are registered with the Toots Club’s full-day programme will receive complimentary lunch and dinner
- Toddlers below the age of 5 that are under parental or guardian supervision will receive complimentary access to the Mini Toots Club
- 15% discount on a la carte treatments at the resort’s spa
- Complimentary (one-hour) use of selected water sports facilities on a daily basis
- Complimentary broadband Internet access
- One complimentary sofa bed for a child
- Free entry to Sentosa Island
- Free Sentosa Express tickets
Address: 101 Siloso Road, Sentosa, Singapore 098970
Head over to The Ritz-Carlton, Millenia Singapore, for an unforgettable family staycation, where an exciting adventure for your kids await. The Ritz Kids Night Safari Adventures is valid through November 30, 2017.
From the moment you check-in, this immersive programme will take the little ones on an adventure, where they will be delighted to discover a sleeping tent pitched in the room, and equipped with a night lamp, an edible turndown amenity, a Ritz-Carlton lion beanie and an engaging activity book for an in-room camping experience.
- Overnight accommodation in a Premier Suite
- Daily buffet breakfast for two adults and two children
- Ritz Kids Night Safari sleeping tent throughout your stay
- Ritz Kids amenities include:
– Specially prepared edible turndown amenity
– Children activities on weekends
– Daily ice cream pass
– Ritz Kids birthday surprise (for birthdays within stay duration)
Rates starting from SGD 780 per night.
Address: 7 Raffles Avenue, Singapore 039799
Check into a Deluxe king room at the Festive Hotel, comfortable for up to 2 adults and 2 children.
It comes with a king-size bed, a sofa bed and a fun loft bed, designed to make bedtime the highlight of the stay. Cribs are also available on request for babies.
There is a pool made just for kids, and you are just a stone’s throw away from attractions like S.E.A. Aquarium and Adventure Cove Waterpark. What’s not to love!
Address: Resorts World Sentosa – Festive Hotel
8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island
With the island of Pulau Ubin and the diverse plant and wildlife of the Chek Jawa Wetlands just a short boat ride away, Village Hotel Changi is a favourite for nature lovers. It’s also only 10 min away from Changi airport.
- The newly refurbished Deluxe Rooms on the higher floors offer unblocked views of the Changi coastline, and plenty of plane spotting opportunities for the kids.
- There is a rooftop infinity pool too!
Address: 1 Netheravon Road Singapore 508502
Room Rates: From $170++
Located along Havelock Road between Chinatown and Orchard Road, Furama Riverfront hotel boasts of these features:
- Fitted with two Queen beds and special amenities for children aged 12 years-old and below, their Family Rooms also feature children-friendly furniture, and can accommodate up to two adults and two kids.
- Kids can have a great time at the Kid’s playroom – PAWS at level 1 for juniors aged 5-11 years-old. They get to jump around on the trampoline, build their dream castle or empire with blocks, LEGO, and practice their drawing skills on the black or white board. The little ones can enjoy cartoon screenings at PAWS as well.
- While parents rejuvenate with a refreshing dip in our outdoor swimming pool, children can enjoy a fun-filled time with selected pool toys or head to the children’s water slide for hours of fun water play.
- Themed rooms! Choices include a pirate, underwater or castle theme. Furniture includes a bunk bed (single and queen) and a pull-out bed and little step-stool.
An Xbox console within the room will keep the family entertained and encourage bonding.
If you are thinking of history, and great pictures, look no further than The Fullerton Hotel.
The Fullerton Family Package includes:
- Accommodation selection starting from Heritage Room category.
- Children below 12 years will be greeted with a welcome kit containing a Fullerton colouring book and crayons, a copy of The Little Singapore Book, and one adorable Fullerton Plush Bear per room!
- Buffet breakfast for 2 adults and 2 children at Town Restaurant
- Inclusive of One-Day tickets for 2 adults and 2 children (or 3 adults) to Adventure Cove Waterpark™. Additional perks include:
- One $5 retail voucher (with minimum spending of $35)
- One free ice cream
- One free drink
- Priority admission via Dedicated Turnstile during the first 3 hours of Adventure Cove Waterpark™’s opening
- 10% off Adventure Cove Waterpark™’s Retail and F&B (not valid with any other promotions or vouchers)
- In addition, if you book direct, you can avail of complimentary heritage tours and shuttle service
Nestled within the idyllic Sentosa Cove, W Singapore are offering a Stay For Fun package for families this festive season:
- Daily breakfast for 2 Adults + 1 Kid at the kitchen table
- Tickets for 2 Adults + 1 Kid to one of the following attractions
- Adventure Cove Waterpark
- Singapore Cable Car
- Kidzania Singapore
- S.E.A. Aquarium™
- Universal Studios Singapore®
Rates start from SGD430++ per night for their Wonderful Rooms. Minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
Address: 21 Ocean Way, Singapore 098374
Swissotel Merchant Court has launched its Family Fun Escape package valid from 1 OCT 2017 – 15 DEC 2017.
Each stay includes:
- Two interconnecting rooms
- A complimentary daily ice cream treat for children up to 12 years old
- A special gift prepared specially for children up to 12 years old
- Swissotel Kids Room set-up and age-appropriate amenities. You can have a game console in the room too!
- To provide greater flexibility for families, buffet breakfast option is available at $36 per adult and $18 per child.
Rates from $330, for stay from 19 November to 30 December 2017.
Address: 20 Merchant Road, Singapore 058281
Also READ: Kid-friendly restaurants in Singapore
Republished with permission from: theAsianParent Singapore
Posted in Family get-aways
, Family time