Balloon animals are great fun especially during birthday parties and various get-togethers with the kids. Oftentimes, specialists are hired to create different balloon masterpieces. However if you are really determined to learn how to make one, you will be surprised to know that creating these balloon animals are quite simple.
Beginning with the uncomplicated ones, you can follow these 5 easy steps to make a fun balloon dog. To start creating your balloon dog, you will need a 260 balloon (any color) and a hand pump.
1. Using a hand pump, inflate the 260 balloon. Make sure that you leave about a hand’s length (3 to 5 inches) of uninflated tail left before tying the knot. The uninflated part is essential as this will allow you to make numerous twists on your balloon.
2. From the knot’s end, grab about 4 to 5 inches of the balloon. Using your thumb and point finger, gently pinch the balloon before twisting the tail part of the balloon. Do not let go of the twisted section as this will be the dog’s snout. Create two more 4 to 5 inch sections in the balloon. This will be your dog’s ears.
3. Fold the balloon between the ears and twist at the nose joint to secure it. The twist balloon section should somewhat resemble the dog’s ears and nose by now.
4. From the ears, grab about 4 to 5 inches of balloon and twist gently. This will be the neck of your balloon dog. Create two more sections to make the front legs. Holding the sections properly, fold the created sections between the legs and twist gently at the neck joint.
5. For the body, grab a longer length of balloon and twist. Make two more sections for the legs. Following the step on how to make the front legs, fold the two sections and twist at the body joint. Rearrange the balloon sections if you must and you’re done! Congratulations, you have successfully made a balloon dog.
RELATED: How to Make a PiñataPosted in Uncategorized