Attention SUPERHEROES: Your powers are needed!
This Halloween on 25th October and 1st November, Sentosa‘s Port of Lost Wonder presents Spooky Jr’s Heroes Unite for you and your superhero family!
Port of Lost Wonder is being invaded by monsters after a science experiment has gone terribly wrong! Calling all heroes – come in your best outfits and defend the Port from the monster invasion!
Veterans (that’s you, parents), we hope your old hero outfit still fits because it’s time to put it on again. Be your little superheroes’ sidekicks and support them together as a family, to help kick the monsters out of the Port.
Heroes, here are your missions to kick monsters out of the Port:
If the missions are too easy and you’re up for the challenge, check out these activities that will help you clear the monsters at the Port!
…and many exciting activities
– To help you in your journey, the Port offers Face Painting services to scare monsters off with fierce war paint.
– Be sure to boost your superhero strength with enchanted mocktails brewed at Power UP Station.
– Continue your battle with inflatable monsters while soaking your battered bodies in a bubble party at Monster Bash.
– For heroes who can’t fly, get your fix of Cotton Candy – it’s the closest thing to what clouds taste like.
– Glitter Tattoo helps to reflect any harmful rays along your monster-fighting journey.
– If you start to run out of energy, catch our roving staff who will be giving out candies for Trick or Treat*.
– Soaring above the city while fighting the invasion at Heroes Captured* photo point.
– So before you fly back home, remember to take photos of your victory at Monster Photo booth.
*Activities that don’t require coupons
Creative costumes stand to win prizes up to $3,000 including Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids, Wii, hotel stays on Sentosa at Siloso Beach Resort and Amara Sanctuary, and many more.
TICKETS (ADMISSION FEE)
Child – $39.90 (Standard), $35 (Early Bird^)
Adult – $10
POLW Members get to enjoy 25% off*
Limited to 4 standard tickets only.
^Early bird tickets end on 19 Oct, 2359hrs. Terms and Conditions apply.
Get your tickets now!
WHERE: Palawan Beach (near Beach Car Park), Sentosa
WHEN: 25th Oct & 1st Nov (Saturdays)
OPENING TIME: 6.30pm to 10pm
TELEPHONE: 1800-SENTOSA (736-8672)
This event is suitable for kids of all ages (and the young at heart too!) so hurry, save the port and win great prizes – the perfect family Halloween fun!Posted in Family time, Games & DIY, Halloween Activities, Storytelling